The cook's book : recipes for keeps & essential techniques to master everyday cooking / Bri McKoy.
- ISBN: 9780800742942
- ISBN: 080074294X
- Physical Description: 304 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
How to make The Cook's Book your book -- Aperitif : you can find joy and confidence in everyday cooking -- A home cook's manifesto for everyday cooking -- A note on salt -- A kitchen that works for you -- Using your senses -- The most powerful kitchen technique -- The meats -- Adding flavor like a pro -- Let's get saucy! -- Side hustles -- The art of soup -- Home cookish -- Everyday food and wine pairings -- The beginner's bar cart -- Digestif: The gathering cook.
"This foolproof, upbeat kitchen companion helps hesitant home cooks go beyond simple recipe reading, giving them the skills they need to master the art of confident cooking"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Cooking > Technique.
Cooking > Equipment and supplies.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Milford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.