Will on the inside / Andrew Eliopulos.
- ISBN: 9780063228702
- ISBN: 006322870X
- Physical Description: 292 pages ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Quill Tree Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 289).
"Will loves playing center midfield on his middle school soccer team. This year, though, Will hasn't felt like himself; his stomach has been bothering him, and he has no energy at all. When his new doctor diagnoses him with Crohn's disease, Will hopes that means he'll start feeling better soon and he can get back to playing with his team before the season ends. But Will's new medicines come with all kinds of side effects, Forced to sit out afternoon practice, Will finds himself hanging out with a kid at school, Griffin. This could be a real problem, seeing as Griffin just asked Will's best friend to the spring dance. As in, guy friend. What would Will's teammates say if they knew the whole story? Not to mention Will's friends at church."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
- 13 of 13 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Milford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.