Code gray : death, life, and uncertainty in the ER / Farzon A. Nahvi, M.D..
- ISBN: 9781982160296
- ISBN: 1982160292
- Physical Description: ix, 245 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2023.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 235-245).
A medical memoir focusing on one emergency room doctor's shift in an urban ER follows the experiences of real patients and focuses on the story of a forty-three-year-old woman who arrives in sudden cardiac arrest and the challenges it presents for physicians.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nahvi, Farzon A.
Emergency physicians > United States > Biography.
Emergency medicine > United States.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Milford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Milford Public Library||610.92 N (Text)||34013155183943||Adult New Nonfiction||Checked out||04/08/2023|