The alphabet's alphabet / written by Chris Harris ; art by Dan Santat.
- ISBN: 1669639746
- ISBN: 9781669639749
- Physical Description: 1 Wonderbook (1 volume (unpaged)) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 2020.
Release date supplied by publisher.
"WARNING: Choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years." - back cover.
Audiobook originally released by Dreamscape Media.
Issued as a Wonderbook, a pre-loaded audiobook player permanently attached to a hardcover book.
Powered by a rechargeable battery; USB charger required for recharging.
Audiobook player has 2 modes. Read-Along mode narrates the story. Learning mode asks questions related to the story.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
[Narrated by Katie Schorr.].
Illustrations and easy-to-read text reveal that while letters of the alphabet resemble each other, each is also unique, as if they, like human beings, are part of the same family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alphabet > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Milford Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 2 total copies.