Bloodline / Mark Walden.
- ISBN: 9781442494732
- ISBN: 1442494735
- ISBN: 9781665916813
- ISBN: 1665916818
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
Otto races against the clock to rescue his friends from a rival organization, but as he desperately fights for his friends' lives, he ends up facing a deadly enemy who is a twisted product of his own bloodline.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Grades 4-6. Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Genius > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Artificial intelligence > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Milford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.