The psychology of money : timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness / Morgan Housel.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Milford Public Library.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Milford Public Library||332.401 H (Text to phone)||34013152408855||Adult New Nonfiction||Checked out||02/08/2022|
- ISBN: 0857199099 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780857199096 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780857199096
- ISBN: 0857199099
- Physical Description: viii, 242 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Hampshire, Great Britain : Harriman House, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 239-241).
Doing well with money isn't necessarily about what you know. It's about how you behave. In The Psychology of Money, author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money and teaches how to make better sense of one of life's most important topics.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Money > Psychological aspects.